Seeking new challenges and unique adventures? Want to learn about diving in the Monterey Bay area? Whether you just recently finished your basic SCUBA diving course or you’ve been diving for a while, this class will improve your diving skills and allow you to become a more confident and proficient diver. The course will provide you with the opportunity to experience diving in new ways and teach you new skills. You will experience night diving, deep diving, fish identification, navigation diving, and more. While you take part in these new challenges, you’ll be gaining confidence with an instructor providing continual guidance and support.
After just one weekend of diving, you will have a new certification card that will distinguish you as a highly skilled diver.
Let’s go diving!
- Ages 10+
- Open Water certification
Check our website for the current schedule.
- $225 class tuition Note: $90 of tuition goes for Sunday’s boat dives.
- *Rental equipment is available at standard store fee*
* The rental fee is reduced to $100 if you purchase a major item (full skin gear package, wetsuit, regulator, computer, or BCD) from Aqua Safaris, and fully refunded if you purchase a full set of SCUBA gear (regulator, octopus, computer, and BCD) from Aqua Safaris within 30 days of graduation. Ask a sales associate for details.
Private classes are also available at only $695.00 to meet your individual scheduling needs.
- 1 Classroom Session
- 1 Pool Session (at instructor’s discretion)
- 5 Ocean Dives (includes 2 dives from a Monterey Bay Dive Boat)
- Certification Fee & Card
- Night Diving
- Deep Diving
- Boat Diving
- Fine Tune Buoyancy Control
- Fish ID
- and others
Required Equipment & Materials
As an advanced diver, you will need to have the following materials & gear:
- Class textbook
- Dive Knife
- Dive Light
- Fish ID Card
- Log Book
These items are in addition to your basic diving gear (mask, snorkel, fins, gloves, and booties). If you don’t already own this gear, we encourage you to visit us at Aqua Safaris. We offer highest quality, name-brand gear at prices guaranteed to be the lowest in Santa Cruz County.
Sign up now to reserve your space.
Let’s go diving!