Emergency oxygen is a recommended first-aid treatment for numerous diving injuries, especially decompression sickness, lung overexpansion injuries, carbon monoxide poisoning, and any loss of consciousness. Learn how to select, assemble, and administer 100% oxygen by taking the Emergency Oxygen Provider course.
This course, along with first-aid and CPR, are required for scientific/research diving, and is recommended for all divers.
- Uses of emergency oxygen
- Diving injuries
- Emergency oxygen equipment
- Safety considerations
- Maintaining oxygen equipment
- Administering oxygen to breathing divers
- Administering oxygen to non-breathing divers
- $25 course tuition
- $50 Instructor Fee
- Certification fee and card
- DAN e-learning (course material completed before class, must have a valid email address)
Click here to see our schedule.